The Country Mennonite Church is the most recent addition to the park and is one of the most important pieces of the Henderson Mennonite Heritage Park. It is anchored at the north end of the park facing the Immigrant House on the opposite side. It is representative of the Mennonite country churches that were built outside of Henderson in the late 1880’s. The church is a significant part of the Mennonite heritage and serves not only as a replica church but a museum housing many church artifacts.
The simple wood pews filling the church are replicas of what original family benches looked like and were created by Mike Wall at Custom Wood Products and assembled and finished by park volunteers. The church is heated and air conditioned and is available for rental for weddings and other events.